Revanesse Versa is a dermal filler that addresses most of your facial cosmetic concerns with a few strategically-delivered injections. Whether you want to reverse the signs of aging or enhance your facial contours, Versa can help you out. Physicians Center For Renewal provides expertly curated Versa treatments to provide optimal results without overcorrection. Please call us or schedule a consultation online for your Versa treatment at Newport Beach.
What is Versa?
Versa is a hyaluronic acid filler with an extremely homogeneous formulation. It’s produced using a proprietary formula and a unique wet milling technology that keeps the hyaluronic acid molecules spherical and uniform. When injected into the targeted facial tissues, it spreads uniformly to provide an instant lift with consistent and predictable results. Versa fills out fine lines and wrinkles, restores facial volume, and enhances your facial contours.
Versa can be used to treat:
- Lines: Fine lines, wrinkles, and facial folds around the eyes, mouth, cheeks, and forehead, including the forehead lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines.
- Laxity: Loss of facial volume and sagging in the mid-face region, tear troughs under the eyes, and other parts of the face.
- Cheeks: Adds volume to the midface region to enhance their profile.
- Chin: Increases the natural projection of the chin.
- Lips: Make the lips look more voluminous.
How does Versa Work?
Versa works by restoring your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid reserves. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring component that makes your skin look soft, supple, voluminous, and youthful. When injected under the facial tissues, the hyaluronic acid molecules fill out the wrinkles, enhance the facial contours, and add volume to the targeted regions. In short, Versa restores your HA reserves, which, in turn, reverses the effects of age.
Benefits of Versa…
- Non-surgical treatment
- No pain or discomfort
- No complications
- Lunchtime procedure
- No downtime
- Treats multiple facial concerns
- Instant results
- Natural-looking results
You’re a Candidate for Versa if You…
- Want to reverse the signs of aging.
- Want to enhance your facial contours.
- Are in generally good health.
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment.
- Don’t have skin infections around the treatment areas.
- Aren’t pregnant or nursing.
The Versa Treatment Process
The master injector at Physicians Center For Renewal cleanses the treatment areas and applies a numbing cream. They carefully inject specific amounts of Versa into the strategically-chosen treatment areas using ultrafine needles. The number of injections depends on your specific goals and concerns. You can resume your daily activities immediately, but you might have mild swelling and redness.
Versa produces instant results that last for 6 to 12 months, depending on the treatment area, dosage, and your body’s natural metabolic rate. Your cosmetic provider will recommend the ideal treatment frequency for continued results.
Why Choose Physicians Center For Renewal?
Physicians Center For Renewal specializes in highly-curated cosmetic treatments that address your specific goals and concerns without harsh side effects or obvious signs of cosmetic work. Please call us at 949-553-0260 or schedule a consultation online to discuss your Versa treatment options.